Please review our policies below and let us know if you have any questions!
Studio Dates (Studio Closings will mimic the following Muscogee County School District Closings)
Classes start the week of August 14, 2023
Closed for Labor Day September 4, 2023
Closed Veterans Day November 11, 2023
Closed for Thanksgiving Break November 20-24, 2023
Closed for Winter Break December 18th-January 1, 2024. Classes resume January 2, 2024
Open to celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Day on January 15, 2024
Closed Presidents Day February 17-19, 2024
Closed for Spring Break April 1-5, 2024
Last day of School-year Studio classes is May 11, 2024
After School Club Dates
All classes will be held when the school is open. If the school closes for any reason, after school yoga club will not be held. With the limited availability allowed to be in the schools, missed classes will not be able to be made up.
Inclement Weather: In the event of future inclement weather, we follow Muscogee County School District. If we do close for inclement weather, it will be posted on our social media (Instagram and Facebook) and an email will be sent to all the customers.
We ask for a 30-day written notice via email if you need to withdraw from our 2023-2024 season. After the 30-day notice, we will terminate your monthly installments. Non-attendance is not considered withdrawal from class. Monthly charges continue and tuition is due until we receive written notification of withdrawal.
Shelter in Place Policy
In the event of a shelter in place, classes will convert to virtual classes and instruction will continue. There may be an approximate one-week transition period from the date of the shelter in place order until virtual classes begin in order to allow us to implement our action plan. No refunds will be given for this week.
General Studio Rules
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before class time.
· Please stay with your children while they are waiting for class to begin.
· All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times unless they are in class.
· No food or drinks other than water inside the studio.
· No cell phones, smart watches (like Apple Watch), smart earphones (like Air Pods) are allowed in the studio at any time.
· All personal belongings may be kept in the cubbies outside the studio.
· Younger yogi’s Parents: Please take your yogi to the restroom BEFORE class begins
· We start on class on time to honor the tradition and end on time to honor you.
· We follow Muscogee County’s decisions on inclement weather school closings. However, you should always use your own judgement when deciding to travel due to weather. We will also communicate all schedule changes on social media.
· Notice of Exemption Just Breathe is not a licensed child care facility. This program is not required to be licensed by the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning and this program is exempt from state licensure requirements.
CANCELLATION FOR EVENTS/WORKSHOPS/PRIVATE CLASSES
Cancellations prior to 48 hours of start time will be credited back to the account for use in future classes/events. Due to the extremely small class size and supply requirements, any cancellation made less than 48 hours from the start of the event will forfeit the full cost of the event.
For appointments and private classes, we kindly request at least 24 hours cancellation/reschedule notice. Cancellations requested with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a cancellation fee upwards to the full amount of the appointment/private class.
We do not accept cancellations, suspensions, or modifications to your classes, appointments, workshops, etc. via social media. You must email the manager or call the studio to make these requests.
If you (your child) has a contagious illness, we kindly request you reschedule any classes and services to prevent spreading the sickness. We reserve the right to refuse service to ensure a healthy and safe experience for our staff and students.
CANCELLATION FOR MEMBERSHIPS
Memberships are recurring for the agreed upon term, including auto draft of monthly payments. No refunds for unused classes or early termination of membership will be offered.
CANCELLATION FOR CAMPS
Cancellations made, via account or email/call to studio manager, within two weeks prior to the first day of camp will be reimbursed to your account less a $30 administrative fee. Cancellations after that date will not receive a credit